POWER OPTIMISER 3200 SERIES
The Power Optimiser 3200 Series are high performance, internationally proven energy-saving units for commercial businesses and industry.
This is advanced retrofit technology, capacitor bank-designed and proven to save on electricity costs while assisting in reducing carbon emissions.
It is technology that can be applied to all, or part of a facility, typically achieving a Return on Investment (ROI) of between one to three years.
Savings achieved on electricity costs are between 5% and 15%, depending on site conditions and the types of loads connected.
This is achieved with no electronics
and with no ongoing costs
The Power Optimiser delivers powerful and consistent results with no maintenance; it is a simple ‘set and forget’ solution. The Power Optimiser features include a 5-year core component warranty, and an operational life in excess of 20 years.
The Power Optimiser is effective at saving energy across nearly all types of electricity use particularly inductive loads including air-conditioning, refrigeration, computers, lighting and general plant and machinery.
The Power Optimiser is primarily a voltage optimisation device. Approximately 90% of buildings in Australia receive excess voltage, causing machinery to run inefficiently and energy to be wasted. This small device optimises the voltage to a level that is suitable for each individual business premise, enabling electrical equipment to run more efficiently and creating significant electricity and carbon emission savings.
The Power Optimiser also works on improving the following key areas of the electricity supply:
- KVA Reduction - reducing the peak demand of amps at any given time. Through the use of the capacitor bank the unit will hold charge from normally wasted energy and release when required, ie when a motor starts.
- Harmonics filtering - Loads such as fluorescent lights, computers, UPS units, variable speed drives (VSD’s) and electronic equipment can create harmful harmonic distortions. The Power Optimiser helps reduce these harmonic distortions, improving the quality of electricity throughout your electrical system.
- Power Factor Correction – The Power Optimiser improves power factor and compensates for reactive power in the system
The Power Optimiser refines and optimises the raw power quality supplied by the network authority - tailoring usage to a site-specific basis. It is connected, in series, to all, or part, of the electrical load at its source (i.e. your switch room or distribution board), usually between the main switch and the three-phase bus bar system. No other connections are necessary.
We employ a highly experienced team of electricians in the installation and implementation to ensure a smoothly managed process that complies to our stringent levels of quality control.
Our focus is on customer satisfaction - ensuring that you receive hassle-free electricity and carbon emission savings for many years to come.
The main operational and financial benefits are of the Power Optimiser:
- Reduces electricity costs between 5% and 15%
- Reduces carbon emissions by up to 15% and helps achieve environmental objectives
- Reduces repairs and maintenance costs on motors, lighting and equipment
- Extends the lifespan of motors, lighting and equipment
- Reduces electricity peak demand and capacity charges
- Helps protect electrical equipment from short-term power surges
- Helps protect sensitive equipment from the damaging effects of harmonic distortions
- Typical payback between 1-3 years (from electricity savings alone)
- 5-year core component warranty, with expected 20-plus year life span
- Maintenance free operation.
MULTIPLE SITE BONUS
For clients with a minimum of 5 separate sites, C&ER negates any risk for clients by proving reductions and efficiencies, prior to any monies being paid.
We make the following commitment:
You will recoup the full purchase price within 3 years or we will refund the difference. (Conditions apply)
An initiative of Carbon & Energy Reductions Australia Pty Ltd
Carbon & Energy Reduction is focused on assisting businesses to reduce their carbon footprint, and offset